Puzzle of a Name



They say that a picture says a thousand words.

I hope "they" aren't lying.

However I believe a name says a thousand words.

They say the name tells you the preference being either blue or pink.

I hope "they" aren't lying.

However I'm still confused why Pushpa likes blue and Pushparaj likes pink.

They say it tells about the religion.

I hope "they" aren't lying.

However I know atheists having name too.

I believe Shakespeare was right , What's in a name afterall? ( unless you add a boring prefix or Suffixe to it ofcourse)

I just want it to shine that much that one day when someone asks, one can respond with arrogance like Ghalib did - वो पूछता है कि गालिब कौन, कोई बतलाओ की हम बतलाए क्या?
what do u think this picture says?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not a FOBO

An epistle to pahadi friend.

BIRTHDAY WISH