From Heart

 We might need to become Doctors, engineers ( the most common ones), Lawyers, Civil servants ( the hyped ones), Teachers ( the best ones) , content creators ( the crazy ones) and what not for the world. 

Yes! You heard it right. The world runs on money and You need to become someone to earn money. ( ofcourse there are exceptions who get everything without becoming one just because they were "born" somewhere). 

I'm no exception and I love money. I have no shame in accepting that. People become your friends, your colleagues and your companions also because you have something which attracts them. It can be your conversation skills, your kindness, your money, your knowledge, your sense of humor etc etc. You need a lot in your pocket to be recognised by people. However There's one person for whom there's nothing that you possess matters except one thing. That one person is your mother and that one thing is Happiness.

Mother wants nothing more than your happiness. Whether you become a Babu ( clerk for the posh ones) or a Collector or a Veterinarian ( rare but beautiful - I realised it very late) , She wants you to be happy and if you are happy there's nothing that matters to her.

I have seen so many people in my almost 3 decades of life and been loved by a few too. This unconditional love for my happiness was never there and will never be there except by her.

We may celebrate mother's day once in a year but she celebrates our happiness everyday.

Happy mother's day to my superwoman ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not a FOBO

Lucky Girl In Saree

BIRTHDAY WISH