An epistle to pahadi friend.

Dear Phillipa,

Consider me your well-wisher or the person who loves you a lot. You need to hear something, believe it or not but these months are going to be really crucial for you. There was a time when you were happy about some parts of your life. Now, you have become ignorant of the reality. Your mind knows everything but there is something which stops you from doing the essential. Hours after hours, days after days and months after months will keep on passing like this. Your life has become a business cycle, initially you observe a boom in your emotional intelligence and your life goes on track for a while but after sometime the slump kicks in and you are back to the same rut. I don't want to be harsh on you , because I believe in the power of love and persuasion. My motive is to make you see the reality but I don't want your actions to be driven by fear. As you know that fear has power but it is short lived unlike love.

I just want to say that, you have everything that you need. Let no one else fool you that you lack time or resources or capability. You aren't the smartest kid but you can behave like the smartest Phillipa of all times ( ofcourse in your own life). And for one last time believe it or have faith in it that you just need that much only. 

You know what , in todays world we all suffer from intellectual anxiety. We want to know about facts, new opinions, movies ,songs , sports etc. and there's no wrong in having that craving too. However the issue is that we want the final product but we don't embrace the process. Having an in-depth knowledge is a slow process and I have a way to suggest. Love the process of curiosity and ultimately you will become a better Phillipa with each passing day. Start asking why, how and example of it ( be it an issue or an idea). Like any other influencer, I don't want to give you big and hollow hopes. 

You are a person who is very afraid of change, remember the days when you initially went to kings landing or the days when you joined the cheesecake factory. Though the good point is that you became better. ( It is the truth). So , take those tiny steps ( for you - quite literally) and start crawling.

I don't have huge expectations from your consistency but I know how much efforts you can give for the things you love. So, my hope lies in your strength. 


P.S.  You can ping me anytime. I will always reply without any delay.


❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not a FOBO

BIRTHDAY WISH