Qala: my obsession



I watched QALA , a fortnight back but this movie keeps coming back to me. Sometimes it feels as if a qala resides in me who's seeking the acceptance from the most important people in her life. It reminds me that how we go to any extent to be valued and loved by them. That song , " phero na nazar se nazariya" captures that feeling so perfectly. Whenever I hear this song, it touches a chord of my heart. The tussle that qala faught alone for the acceptance from her mother is a devastating beauty.

Also, the cinematography and the background scores were breathtaking and melodious respectively. Qala touched the softest corners of my heart. The character of Majrooh played by Varun Grover reminds me of my real friends who always care and check on me. Even the dialogues in the movie are classic.

"दौर बदलेगा, दौर की ये पुरानी आदत है।" 

It is a masterpiece but a heartbreaking masterpiece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not a FOBO

An epistle to pahadi friend.

BIRTHDAY WISH