Babu Moshai


Charming smile with closed eyes and that slight tilting of head. Who wouldn't fall in love with that beauty ?

Whenever I see him on screen my gaze is glued to him.

How he loved people in Anand.
How he loved a widow in Kati Patang.
How he stitched together the family in Bawarchi.
His lip-synch in Mere Sapno Ki Rani on Kishore da's voice.
His expressions in Amar Prem - "Pushpa ,I hate tears. "

The Cinema of 70s which portrayed men so beautifully and Rajesh Khanna played a huge role in it. I'm spellbound by him since I was a teenager and used to watch his movies on Sundays from 12 to 3. 


P.S . He was not the typical macho man who's unexpressive but he was a sensitive and expressive lover whom I loved on screen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not a FOBO

An epistle to pahadi friend.

BIRTHDAY WISH